Who is this course for?
This C programming course is for beginners who are not familiar with the C syntax. It takes you step by step with easy and simple to understand lectures from not having a clue about programming to creating your first command line application within minutes.
What’s different about this course?
It doesn’t contain complex code that is difficult to understand by the average Joe, unlike other courses that do that. All of the lectures in this course are based on C principles simplified enough to understand them. **Plus, this course provides extra 31 exercises with solutions for further practice. **To take this course you don’t need to be a genius or a computer expert. You only need to know how to use a computer and have passion about learning.
About the course.
- This course explains how to create a basic C program.
- Explains almost every aspect of the C programming language.
- You will be able to create your first command line application within minutes.
- C is the first programming language to learn and the mother of all programming languages.
- You will only need to set up an IDE, which we explain how in the first section of this course.
- The source code of all C programs used in this course are included in a downloadable .pdf form.
- This course provides complementary exercises to practice on the material of each section.
- There is a total of 31 exercises with solutions for extra practice.
#Warning! If you search for a course with a lot of unnecessary details that doesn’t help you to learn then, this is not the right for you. This course doesn’t contain fancy code that is difficult to understand and write. It is an easy course for those who want to see immediate results without wasting their time and money.#